Background

Tell you the truth!!



Hii my lovely Diary..
It's a hard to publish a notes here .Don't have too much time to update my blog. Just take a few time to break for a while..Actually this is a secreat that i keep from telling anybody, even with my bestie for these 2 years !!But i think i want to share it now with u all..It about my feeling at all..Things that changed my LIFE.

urgghh...Actually, i'm stuck here in campus..wif Mr Sinchan that so loyal accompanied me!! Eventhough i prayed a lots 4 it's to go away..its seems so stuborn!!arggg!!
But Lately, Recalled my past, i does'nt stop to think's of something. When i look around. I feel that i missed someone. Everything seems not going right everyday.Yaaa..something that used to be with me once time ago..even when i sad, laugh,cry or mad..this 'siNCHAN' always be there for me.Deep inside, i admit it that i really2 miss him and tried to get him back.But the nearer i go..it seems more far away from me...*sigh*...
 
Sometime's, i blame myself. Maybe we are not good for each other. Eventhough i really 'love' this relationship...but,behind of all this 'disaster' i know there are 'rainbow' thats God created for us.Maybe this is a times 4 us to thinks back all the mistake that coloured our relationship in the past..All the jelousy,misunderstood n unsatisfied things. But Thaks God..somehow..i'm very glad to hear that this 'siNCHan' was going great wif his 'new friend' even it make me hurt. Really Hurt you know!!!..
maybe i'm being too selfish before this and unconsciously had interrupting on people relationship...Yaa..my bad...i always bE selfish!!~Odoiiii...
So..for this comin' semester..i will promised TO myself not to hurt anyone anymore!!.I don't want to be selfish..I want to appreciate all the people around me.(Like i'm doing now).
I'm going to trash off all the negative thINGS inside me!! (PURELY)..Yes..ALL of the bad LOL!!...than topup its with all the positive thought.
I'm a ordinary person somehow..but at least i wanna give a try.Yeah!..
 
OPSS..i think i already babbling tooo much...haha!!~
its a gurl thINGS ..can't get rid of it...
BEFORE THAT IF I HAVE A CHANCE TO TELL HIM..I JUST TO THANK HIM FOR THE ALL MEMORIES THAT HE Have Gave TO ME..FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART..I LOVE U BUT I'M SORRY I'VE TO LET YOU GO..

see yaa..i'm off for today..

Leave a Reply