Background

Friendship Love Letter..

I'm cry..Damn sh** cry..Watching over him who lose himself in his own world. He ..who always encouraging me whenever i fall..who always cheer me up whenever i'm turn out of tblue..He..who always make people laugh even he hurt himself!! .I'm try to be strong, but now i'm still crying when i wrote this..i always hope this is just a bad dream .but it true!!!! He changed..Totally changed!!

Does'nt it hurt when somebody you call friend..lose her/his mind.. or should i say crazy?? Nope..he still can can regonise us..He still can call my name..and what the most hurtly, when he still can recalled back our memories..

Buddy, i'm accept you for who you are. When i say friends for ever..It's true..i never lied..U'll be my friend ..now and eternity..till the last breath..So, please be back!!!! Take your time..We're surely damn waiting you here..Be back my dearest friend..WE MISS THE REAL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p/s: this is dedicated for him..




Leave a Reply